What are your shipping rates?
- A flat rate of $2.99 will be added to your shopping cart balance upon checkout for domestic orders shipped in a small-sized box. For domestic orders shipped in a medium-sized box, a flat rate of $3.99 will be charged. Domestic orders over 2lbs will be charged a flat rate of $6.99.
- Deco ships internationally to most countries (especially Canada!) and these orders will arrive anywhere between 1-3 weeks depending on location. Complete checkout with your international address to see if we ship to you.
How long will it take to ship my order?
- All orders ship out within 1-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Once shipped, all domestic orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders have a longer transit time and typically arrive within 1-3 weeks.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship to most countries through the normal post. Plug in your address at checkout to see if we ship directly to you! For wholesale international orders, please contact us directly for a custom shipping quote.
Do you accept returns?
- We only accept returns for unused lacquers within two weeks of delivery to buyer. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fees at this time.
- Deco Miami issues return labels and deducts shipping cost from final refund. Buyer may return the order or item without a generated shipping label but must notify Deco Miami to receive shipping instructions.
- Buyer must properly pack returns so that they do not arrive damaged in transit. Returned items that arrive damaged will be returned to buyer and no refund will be granted.
Is your lacquer 5-free?
- Yes, duh. None of our nail lacquer contains DBP, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, and our lacquer is also triphenyl phosphate (TPHP) free. We are also vegan, cruelty-free and all lacquers are made in the USA.
Can I eat your lacquer and slather it all over my face and eyes?
- No. Please don’t do that. Nail lacquer was made for your nails. If you (for some reason) eat the lacquer, call a poison center or a doctor. If you get the lacquer on your skin or eyes, rinse with water.
So you say nail polish is flammable...?
- Yes, it is. Don’t light it on fire, and avoid painting your nails at bonfires. Also refrain from painting your nails while smoking.
Is your lacquer safe for kids?
- We strive to provide our customers with clear ingredients lists on our product pages so that parents can answer this question for themselves. Our nail polish is safe for normal use, and so we strongly recommend parental supervision when a child is using any lacquer as to ensure that it is not misused.
HOW TO USE:
How do I use your lacquer?
- To keep things super simple for you, we offer a Dual Top / Base Coat that will satisfy all of your pre and post painting needs. Apply one coat of the Dual Top / Base Coat, two coats of your colored lacquer, and then finish off your mani pedi with another coat of the Dual. Our formula is pretty pigmented, so if you tend to paint your nails with thick coats, one coat might just be enough.
How should I store your lacquer?
- You should keep your polish tightly capped in a dry place.
What is the shelf life of your lacquer?
- Upon opening, 30 months. Keep your polish stored in a dry place with the cap tightly on.
Do you sell wholesale?
- Wholesale inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to carry Deco in your online store or boutique.
How big are your lacquer bottles?
- Our original bottles can hold 6ml of lacquer, but we list the volume at 5.75ml and 6ml. The cubic bottles are the same size but we were conservative with our size labeling at first and some of the 5.75ml stickers and boxes are still in use. We also offer the Resort Label in the 14.8ml size.
Why do you offer a small bottle?
- How many bottles of nail polish have you ever finished? Size isn’t everything, and our bottles are smaller because we don’t think that big bottles are practical. Isn’t it annoying to have a bunch of barely used nail polishes that sit in your bathroom for years collecting dust? We think so, which is why smaller bottles make sense to us.